The Lens Box is a photography and short film production company with a wealth of experience. We thrive on variety, love to be busy and deliver visual projects to schools, media companies, magazines, design groups, corporate business, charities & local government. Whilst our diversity keeps us creative, we pride ourselves on working to a consistent set of values. Our intelligent, honest and flexible approach combined with our ‘go the extra mile’ ethos means our clients return to us time and time again.
If you’d like to talk to us about a project, big or small, drop us a line here or give us a call. We’d love to hear your ideas!
- “If life is a series of special moments Hannah has an uncanny ability to capture those moments on film. Her lens finds magic in the most mundane of settings.”
- Mark Keary, Principal, Bethnal Green Academy
- “ I have worked with Hannah and her team for over 5 years and they are so good to work with. They always deliver a fantastic, professional service, they make our people feel at ease, AND they take great photos!”
- Tina Chapman, Marketing Communications Manager, CIPD
- “We met Hannah on a shoot in 2010 and saw her work in the trade press a few weeks later – we’ve worked with her for all our events since and we just know we’re going to get shots we can use over and over. We’re lucky to have a professional photographer of her standard working for us.”
- Peter Wallwork, Chief Executive, Credit Services Association
- “What can I say – I expected no different as you are the ultimate professional but the pictures are really AMAZING! You have absolutely ticked every single box I asked for and more. To say we are happy would be an understatement.”
- Helen Anderson, Head of Marketing, City of London
- “Hannah’s technical skill and eye for what makes a good shot are second to none. We worked together to meet tight deadlines and to turn our vision of the project into a reality. The end result was simply amazing and it was a real pleasure to work with Hannah and the team.”
- Alev Zahir, Project Manager, SHM